My office room DJ setup

My office room DJ setup
Posted on: 25.07.2013 by Consuelo Schubert
This is the setup I have going right now in my office room. Still waiting on buying a new monitor because the LED tv is a crap brand and will not work right. But for now the setup is working.photo (1).jpg
Kandi Odom
Hate to admit that i was slow!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by itsbentheboy
how did you get everything stuck to the wall? that doesn't look very ergonomic as you would have to lay on your left side to use it haha.

(for the slow people, its a joke because the picture's rotated 90 degrees the wrong way)
Consuelo Schubert
This is the setup I have going right now in my office room. Still waiting on buying a new monitor because the LED tv is a crap brand and will not work right. But for now the setup is working.photo (1).jpg
Kandi Odom
Hate to admit that i was slow!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by itsbentheboy
how did you get everything stuck to the wall? that doesn't look very ergonomic as you would have to lay on your left side to use it haha.

(for the slow people, its a joke because the picture's rotated 90 degrees the wrong way)
Glennis Bischoff

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy