F1
NI S4 Case
Maschine MKII
M-Audio Axiom 25
MPC1000
KRK Rokit6
Behringer 802 Mixer
and Sony VIAO i7

Will be getting Ableton eventually and I'm shopping for an audio interface.

I'm just a bedroom DJ but do family events when I can. I've produced beats on my MPC over the past couple years but now want to take further with the Maschine and Axiom in my kit.
Ardith Leabo
We moved so my work space was reduced. I've been spending more time with music production so the DJ gear is currently boxed up until the next gig.

musicprodsetup.jpg

Ableton Live 9 is my DAW of choice.
Stanley Topoleski
Originally Posted by pokerdawg
Thanks. The little mixer fills in the gaps the S4 doesn't have like booth out and another mic input.

On another community , somebody claims the Behringer mixer degrades the quality of the S4 sound card. I can't tell the difference.

Would you agree? or disagree?

depends on the device... Some of the older behringers sounded terrible, but were also cheap. But lately some of their newer stuff sound pretty good.
Random X
Thanks. The little mixer fills in the gaps the S4 doesn't have like booth out and another mic input.

On another community , somebody claims the Behringer mixer degrades the quality of the S4 sound card. I can't tell the difference.

I disagree. Another hater that hates on Behringer due to some unfortunate series of DJ mixers they'd used to have.
I know people who have used this mixer in a professional production setup, hooked their 27" iMac setup up to their Mackie HR-624 monitors and no quality degradation there.
These are the same people that make productions and shows for well known events and tv!

People claiming such things usually claim they hear differences in golden or non-golden plugs as well. (Which is of course utter shite, as your hearing at that point should be better than the hearing of the average dog. Yes, I mean the animal!)
Ardith Leabo
Originally Posted by antifmradio
wow im lovin that S4 case. Nice deal.
I keep mine mounted on top of my ODDESSY rolling rack

Sits up there nice in a sight angel tilted towards me
It's a solid case and heavy duty for sure. The price is lower than the non-NI competition flight cases with laptop platform.

Originally Posted by teachnologic
Dope setup.
Thanks.
Ardith Leabo
Originally Posted by tekki
Ha, niiiiice.

Got the S4, Behringer mixer as well. (An Axiom25 is also on my shortlist for the not too near future. )

Ardith Leabo

S4
X1
F1
NI S4 Case
Maschine MKII
M-Audio Axiom 25
MPC1000
KRK Rokit6
Behringer 802 Mixer
and Sony VIAO i7

Will be getting Ableton eventually and I'm shopping for an audio interface.

I'm just a bedroom DJ but do family events when I can. I've produced beats on my MPC over the past couple years but now want to take further with the Maschine and Axiom in my kit.
Jamie Fajen
Nice setup man!!
Ardith Leabo
We moved so my work space was reduced. I've been spending more time with music production so the DJ gear is currently boxed up until the next gig.

musicprodsetup.jpg

Ableton Live 9 is my DAW of choice.
Jorge Furber
Looks great!
Marlena Filippo
wow this is basically just my dream setup- just combine the axiom and X1 to make a ZERO SL MKII (already own it)
add a macbook pro with ableton for fx on it (controlled by the zero sl)
and make that mpc a midifighter (to save space)
your making my dream come true mate
Stanley Topoleski

depends on the device... Some of the older behringers sounded terrible, but were also cheap. But lately some of their newer stuff sound pretty good.
Charissa Paganucci
wow nice
Random X

I disagree. Another hater that hates on Behringer due to some unfortunate series of DJ mixers they'd used to have.
I know people who have used this mixer in a professional production setup, hooked their 27" iMac setup up to their Mackie HR-624 monitors and no quality degradation there.
These are the same people that make productions and shows for well known events and tv!

People claiming such things usually claim they hear differences in golden or non-golden plugs as well. (Which is of course utter shite, as your hearing at that point should be better than the hearing of the average dog. Yes, I mean the animal!)
Ardith Leabo
Originally Posted by antifmradio

It's a solid case and heavy duty for sure. The price is lower than the non-NI competition flight cases with laptop platform.

Originally Posted by teachnologic
Dope setup.
Thanks.
Kelsi Shong
Dope setup.
Libbie Orion

Ardith Leabo
Originally Posted by tekki
Ha, niiiiice.

Got the S4, Behringer mixer as well. (An Axiom25 is also on my shortlist for the not too near future. )

Random X
Ha, niiiiice.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy