Tarekith's Transforming Traktor Table

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Tarekith's Transforming Traktor TableReply
Tarekith's Transforming Traktor Table
Posted on: 02.08.2013 by Monserrate Rupnow
Finally got my new desk finished and set up in the studio. Has two modes, one in a lower position for my mastering work and any critical listening on the Opals, and one in a higher position using the HR824's for when I prep my live material or record DJ sets:

More details on the build process here if you're curious:

http://tarekith.com/the-new-studio-desk/
Random X
Originally Posted by Tarekith
The fern got to be too big for the studio and had to go outside. Like monsterously huge, it was kind of freaky how big it got in a short period of time.
LoLz, probably all due to the good beats created and played, that it got the feeling is was loved.
Monserrate Rupnow
Har har, everyone has to pick fun at the lava lamp
Dia Laryea
Man, that lava lamp is like the cherry on the cake.

Really nice, now I'm believeing about picking one up myself...
Monserrate Rupnow
Thanks!
Darci Voll
Nice! clean !
Joella Uscanga
Love the way that desk raises and lowers and the room looks very clean and beautiful.Congrats
Lynetta Stanislav
Thats a great looking room you have and a very cool desk , wish I had a spare room like that.
Diogo Dj Dragão
Ha! LIVE USERS?! Ewww!

Seriously, Gene and Andrew and I should meet up with you some afternoon and get some coffee or something. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.
Monserrate Rupnow
LOL, you don't eat Pho with Live users?
Diogo Dj Dragão
Dude, I had no idea you were a Traktor guy as well! I thought you were only a Live guy. Why haven't we ever grabbed some Pho or something?
Debi Capp
Love how the table raises and lowers!
Random X
Originally Posted by Tarekith
The fern got to be too big for the studio and had to go outside. Like monsterously huge, it was kind of freaky how big it got in a short period of time.
LoLz, probably all due to the good beats created and played, that it got the feeling is was loved.
Latoria Kavulich
Very nice! Good stuff
Malorie Suriano
Very nice setup. I love how clean it is and the way the table can go from sitting to standing is great!
Monserrate Rupnow
They were custom designed for me by GIK Acoustics. I was going to make my own too, but their room packages are a good deal and ultimately I figured GIK would make them look nicer.
Nevada Edgette
Very clean setup! Did you build the acoustic panels and bass traps yourself? I just bought a house and i'm going to be turning one of the rooms into a studio. Debating on whether I should buy already built bass traps or build my own.
Joana Rabot
Wow that is an incredible setup you have there. Very tastefully done!
Monserrate Rupnow
Random X
Is the fern replaced? :eek:
Rufus Ondrick
thats a great lava lamp you got there
Natacha Rouhier
Sexy design & setup

/jealous
Monserrate Rupnow
The lava light is key!
Harvey Mcintyre
Great setup...and loving the lava lamp...a must have in the studio (missing my one to be also honest)...

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy