Mike Graham's set up

Mike Graham's set up
Posted on: 23.08.2013 by Silva Oatis
Hello my name is Mike Graham. I am a producer/remixer/DJ from Townsend Ontario Canada. I have been a hobby DJ and producer for the last 15 years and just finally turned professional this past year. I started out as a teenager with only a computer and software. Over the years I have bought,traded,sold,replaced broken and collected various gear . Last year I had to store the majority of my current gear due to renovating my home. This week I finally had space in my home again and got it all out of storage. I have just situated ally stuff but have the cabling to do next. I have included a photo of how things look now. I will update you all with a detailed gear list and more photos very soon. Enjoy this picture for the time being
Silva Oatis
Hello my name is Mike Graham. I am a producer/remixer/DJ from Townsend Ontario Canada. I have been a hobby DJ and producer for the last 15 years and just finally turned professional this past year. I started out as a teenager with only a computer and software. Over the years I have bought,traded,sold,replaced broken and collected various gear . Last year I had to store the majority of my current gear due to renovating my home. This week I finally had space in my home again and got it all out of storage. I have just situated ally stuff but have the cabling to do next. I have included a photo of how things look now. I will update you all with a detailed gear list and more photos very soon. Enjoy this picture for the time being
Silva Oatis
Also I have to option to use my cd players without any software with this mixer. Lots of inputs
Silva Oatis
This mixer is going to accommodate a hybrid set-up of software and hardware.I will be able clock my drum machines midi to either Traktor or Ableton and feed the audio back through the mixer as well as feed software audio to the mixer.I still have more work to do setting it up
Silva Oatis
I absolutely love this mixer. It feels great to the touch but at the moment I only have a 4 out interface so I only get 2 Traktor decks. I am ordering an 8 out interface at the end of this week for 4 Traktor decks. I also have use for the remaining free channels for some drum machines & synthesizers. I will get into more detail on that in a later post. Also this mixer has fx loops out the ying yang. More than enough to accommodate my hardware fx processors.
Wanita Knudson
How do you like that mixer? Too overkill or just right?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy