Conservatory set up

Conservatory set up
Posted on: 24.08.2013 by Maryellen Buffett

My latest addition are my 2 x pioneer 350 cdj's
TT's are stanton str8-150's
And my nox 404 mixer (behringer but as I stated above amazing value for an effects mixer)

Also you can see little filthy frank and greeny the alien plus timmy the sheep whos hidden on the second shelf! All given to me by my kids lol.
Maryellen Buffett
Spent most day in Ikea today attempting to find the things I needed to create my set up at home as its looking rather thrown together at the moment. Need room for cdj's and tts !

Some great ideas using the usual ikea pieces but costing it up I have decided instead to go for one of these.

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett
Spent most day in Ikea today attempting to find the things I needed to create my set up at home as its looking rather thrown together at the moment. Need room for cdj's and tts !

Some great ideas using the usual ikea pieces but costing it up I have decided instead to go for one of these.

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

Maryellen Buffett

My latest addition are my 2 x pioneer 350 cdj's
TT's are stanton str8-150's
And my nox 404 mixer (behringer but as I stated above amazing value for an effects mixer)

Also you can see little filthy frank and greeny the alien plus timmy the sheep whos hidden on the second shelf! All given to me by my kids lol.
Maryellen Buffett
It's from a local uk supplier in eBay!
Purchased mine yesterday so wills be with me by 4 September all been well. The table was on the low side for me so increased the height up to 85 cm which is 3cm taller that what I have been using so will be a little easier on the back.
I've also added an extra shelf in to bottom centre part of the unit so I can house my amp.

All the alterations and extra work is to be completed at no extra cost. Like I said I will post pic once unit arrives and is painted n built. Will be mid September
Lannie Kutay
what unit is that?? and where can i get it?
Maryellen Buffett

Opinions please?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy