My first setup!

My first setup!
Posted on: 19.07.2013 by Dia Laryea

-

-

(CF-CC Digital Crossfader)

- (2) Stanton STR8-80 Professional Turntables
- Vestax PMC-06 Pro Mixer w/ custom installed Master Mod Cue & CF-CC Digital Fader
- (2) Novation Dicers
- Pioneer HDJ-500 Headphones
- Macbook Pro 15.6" Mid-2009
- Odyssey Stand
- Traktor MK2 Vinyl
- Butter Rugz

edit: Shout out to DjLiquitATL for selling me the Mixer
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
Glad to see that you are enjoying the mixer. I haven't heard back from my ttable repair man... He stays pretty busy... I am always available to fix stuff... Preferably mixers

I'm going to look at a lot of 15000+ records tomorrow... Excited to see how many gems this guy has and how desperate he is to sell it to free some space up
It's fine, I switched my turntables anyways so I scratch with the one that doesn't have the start/stop delay.

But man that's awesome, I would love to buy some bulk records for cheap
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jaydon34
It's the exact, except the 06 is now perfect. I actually sold it to DJ ATL. That guy is amazing!!! Almost wish i just payed him to fix that mixer for me!!
It really is, and I know, DJ ATL is a really nice guy and helped me when he sold it to me. The mixer is really awesome, but you have the Traktor Z2 :P
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by Danek
Thanks! Didn't even notice your comment, my setup is basically the replica you had!
It's the exact, except the 06 is now perfect. I actually sold it to DJ ATL. That guy is amazing!!! Almost wish i just payed him to fix that mixer for me!!
Dia Laryea
Setup looks good bro.....So envious that the mixer is restored. I love it soooo much!!!
Thanks! Didn't even notice your comment, my setup is basically the replica you had!
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jester
merged. one setup thread per member mate, cheers.
My bad, thanks.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Kwal
Right on, I thought you meant you were NOT buying speakers lol

Can't wait to see some mixes up eventually.
I'm waiting on a cable from Amazon to plug into my REC and I can finally record some mixes!
Hellen Mindrup
Last goal as in of completing my setup, don't really need anything else! After I get speakers, I'm going to enjoy life and make mixes + DJ at parties/gigs and continue collecting my Vinyl record!

Dia Laryea
Your last goal? What do you plan on getting before speakers?
Last goal as in of completing my setup, don't really need anything else! After I get speakers, I'm going to enjoy life and make mixes + DJ at parties/gigs and continue collecting my Vinyl record!
Hellen Mindrup
Haha definitely my last goal right now, a pair of KRK 5's would be really nice.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
Glad to see that you are enjoying the mixer. I haven't heard back from my ttable repair man... He stays pretty busy... I am always available to fix stuff... Preferably mixers

I'm going to look at a lot of 15000+ records tomorrow... Excited to see how many gems this guy has and how desperate he is to sell it to free some space up
It's fine, I switched my turntables anyways so I scratch with the one that doesn't have the start/stop delay.

But man that's awesome, I would love to buy some bulk records for cheap
Federico Vilas

Dia Laryea
It really is, and I know, DJ ATL is a really nice guy and helped me when he sold it to me. The mixer is really awesome, but you have the Traktor Z2 :P
Tanner Adis
Dia Laryea
Setup looks good bro.....So envious that the mixer is restored. I love it soooo much!!!
Tanner Adis
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jester
My bad, thanks.
Latoria Kavulich
Dia Laryea

I'm waiting on a cable from Amazon to plug into my REC and I can finally record some mixes!
Hellen Mindrup

Dia Laryea
Albina Androski
DOPE!

I see you got Liquid's 06 :P
Hellen Mindrup
Trey Brune
I love it, clean minimal metal look with that awesome mixer.
Dia Laryea
Classy, now to make the leap from computer speakers to monitors and you'll be golden
Hellen Mindrup
Classy, now to make the leap from computer speakers to monitors and you'll be golden
Dia Laryea

-

-

(CF-CC Digital Crossfader)

- (2) Stanton STR8-80 Professional Turntables
- Vestax PMC-06 Pro Mixer w/ custom installed Master Mod Cue & CF-CC Digital Fader
- (2) Novation Dicers
- Pioneer HDJ-500 Headphones
- Macbook Pro 15.6" Mid-2009
- Odyssey Stand
- Traktor MK2 Vinyl
- Butter Rugz

edit: Shout out to DjLiquitATL for selling me the Mixer
Tanner Adis
dam bro Setup looks good man!!!
Dannie Dunnells
Truly awesome... Thanks for sharing this outstanding picture....
Hellen Mindrup
Thanks man At 16, this is definitely a milestone.
Yep. When I was 16(7 years ago) I had to use my buddies gear at his house when I wanted to practice.. 2x CDJ 800's with a DJM 800. That was a dream back then for me... I just could never afford it and my parents refused to spend that kind of money on toys.

Embrace it.
Dia Laryea
Nice man it's coming along well
Thanks man At 16, this is definitely a milestone.
Hellen Mindrup
Nice man it's coming along well

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy