Unit:E Setup

Unit:E Setup
Posted on: 31.08.2013 by Mark Nomen
Original Setup - Tech 12's and Allen & Heath XONE:92 Not shown: Shelves of vinyl and Pioneer CMX 3000
Old 1200 & XONE 92.jpg

Next step: Tech 12's with Ecler Evo 4, M-Audio Xponent and Trigger Finger running Torq. First digital setup.
Old Split setup.jpg

Temporary CMU setup while new console is being built.
Temp CMU Setup - Xponent.jpg

Next step: Design and build my own console. Progress pics and notes available upon request.
Filled Cubes.jpgUnder the lid small.jpg1200 old house - side.jpg1200 old house.jpg

Next to last step: New home and the addition of CDJ 1000's and DJM 800, and a Launchpad. Also dumped Torq for DDJ-SX and Serato DJ..for obvious reasons. All that is left is an upper shelf to hold my Axiom 49, Launchpad and Lappy. Legs for shelf are being shaped now into tonearms!
1200 and 800 B&W.jpgDDJ SX Setup Home.jpg

Before anyone comments...I know. It sucks to have the DDJ SX on the decks. Right now there is no other place and it only goes up there when being used.
Mark Nomen
Thanks! It only cost between $300-400 to make. But, you need to have all the tools to make it... It was done all in 3/4" Red Oak with hardwood nosing. The 3 cubes are all separate, the middle section fits down onto the cubes to hold them in place. The nosing around it acts as a lip to fit around the cubes. And, the top deck comes off to easily access wiring and removal of decks and mixer, should I need to. I put some LED lighting under the top deck to "rave" it up a little Attachment 19709
Mark Nomen
Original Setup - Tech 12's and Allen & Heath XONE:92 Not shown: Shelves of vinyl and Pioneer CMX 3000
Old 1200 & XONE 92.jpg

Next step: Tech 12's with Ecler Evo 4, M-Audio Xponent and Trigger Finger running Torq. First digital setup.
Old Split setup.jpg

Temporary CMU setup while new console is being built.
Temp CMU Setup - Xponent.jpg

Next step: Design and build my own console. Progress pics and notes available upon request.
Filled Cubes.jpgUnder the lid small.jpg1200 old house - side.jpg1200 old house.jpg

Next to last step: New home and the addition of CDJ 1000's and DJM 800, and a Launchpad. Also dumped Torq for DDJ-SX and Serato DJ..for obvious reasons. All that is left is an upper shelf to hold my Axiom 49, Launchpad and Lappy. Legs for shelf are being shaped now into tonearms!
1200 and 800 B&W.jpgDDJ SX Setup Home.jpg

Before anyone comments...I know. It sucks to have the DDJ SX on the decks. Right now there is no other place and it only goes up there when being used.
Mark Nomen
Thanks! It only cost between $300-400 to make. But, you need to have all the tools to make it... It was done all in 3/4" Red Oak with hardwood nosing. The 3 cubes are all separate, the middle section fits down onto the cubes to hold them in place. The nosing around it acts as a lip to fit around the cubes. And, the top deck comes off to easily access wiring and removal of decks and mixer, should I need to. I put some LED lighting under the top deck to "rave" it up a little Attachment 19709
Johnna Callery
sweet desk!!
Len Lukawski
You'll be unsurprised to know that I LOVE that desk.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy