DJ ADub's "theBasement" Practice Room

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: DJ ADub's "theBasement" Practice RoomReply
DJ ADub's "theBasement" Practice Room
Posted on: 26.01.2013 by Deanne Baston
Hey all,

Thought I'd show off my set up finally.

Runnin a MBP with TP2 on a Walmart Laptop Stand
Hiding underneath is my 1st foray into Digital DJing now a backup mixer and soundcard (Numark TotalControl and DJiO)

I have two MFCs

This one is running the InstaGrat Mapping and sits beside my S4

This one i'm going to be using (as soon as I do a quick mapping) for EQ kills since my S4 (see below) doesn't have them. It sits above the EQ section of my S4.

Had to grab some chromacaps and faders from DJTT to pimp my S4.

I also am running a brand spankin' new MFS as my main go-to MidiFighter now with the DeckGrat Mapping (for now at least).

My speaker set up is a Panasonic Table Top Stereo System running about 540w of power and includes a 6.5" subwoofer below the table. the Monitors sit proudly atop two milk crates that I recovered from the trash bin at work. Surprisingly these speakers weren't expensive (Amazon), have decent sound, and have survived through traveling to house-partys and fraternity partys!

Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by Jester
Hmmm i believe this setup is missing something .... MIDIFighters!
Lol! They are like pokemon, I still need the 3 pros and 3d to collect them all.
Random X
Originally Posted by hawaiibboy
I need to be able to do that. I should go search for how to do that in the community s... Lol
Grins...

After submitting the post, click on edit post, double click the image. A popup will open, sometimes almost immediately, sometimes it takes a while.
Select full size as option for the image. Click OK and save and you should be golden.
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
Dang! Three Midi fighters is pretty gangster! I see this set up evolving into something insane
Yeah, I might try to incorporate my old TotalControl as an effects controller only. Just use everything on the controller for effects. Or gut it and build a custom.
Originally Posted by HarryK
540Watt? Well, peak, of course.
Yes peak at 1KHz. They do make quite a racket and have gotten the police called on parties so they are quite loud enough!

Originally Posted by Patch
DOUBLE Ghetto Points! 1 for the crates, and 1 for the fish-eye lens photos...
Gotta save money somewhere! Lol. Thanks for the 2x GHETTO points. Now all I need to do is film a tutorial or something, all in fisheye. Hahahaha!
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by tekki
Image magicary.
I need to be able to do that. I should go search for how to do that in the community s... Lol
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by mwn11
Put the EQ to Z2 on your S4 and you will have full kills
Yeah, as soon as 2.6 came out I switched to the Z2 EQ setting on my S4 but I still wish I had push button kills. I am also using the Z2 filters. Thus the custom map I am making for my MFC.
Deanne Baston
Hey all,

Thought I'd show off my set up finally.

Runnin a MBP with TP2 on a Walmart Laptop Stand
Hiding underneath is my 1st foray into Digital DJing now a backup mixer and soundcard (Numark TotalControl and DJiO)

I have two MFCs

This one is running the InstaGrat Mapping and sits beside my S4

This one i'm going to be using (as soon as I do a quick mapping) for EQ kills since my S4 (see below) doesn't have them. It sits above the EQ section of my S4.

Had to grab some chromacaps and faders from DJTT to pimp my S4.

I also am running a brand spankin' new MFS as my main go-to MidiFighter now with the DeckGrat Mapping (for now at least).

My speaker set up is a Panasonic Table Top Stereo System running about 540w of power and includes a 6.5" subwoofer below the table. the Monitors sit proudly atop two milk crates that I recovered from the trash bin at work. Surprisingly these speakers weren't expensive (Amazon), have decent sound, and have survived through traveling to house-partys and fraternity partys!

Shira Narwold
Nice! Really colorful!
Vickey Fransway
It would be better with more colored knobs and buttons and faders.
Nestor Epper
Looks great!
Jeromy Bana
LoL i have those same monitor stands for my KRK's ... milk crates..
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by Jester
Lol! They are like pokemon, I still need the 3 pros and 3d to collect them all.
Latoria Kavulich
Random X
Haven't tried really... Than again, that's only with attached images.
Deanne Baston
Can't do it from the initial post itself?
Random X
Originally Posted by hawaiibboy
Grins...

After submitting the post, click on edit post, double click the image. A popup will open, sometimes almost immediately, sometimes it takes a while.
Select full size as option for the image. Click OK and save and you should be golden.
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by fokaisnake
Dang! Three Midi fighters is pretty gangster! I see this set up evolving into something insane
Yeah, I might try to incorporate my old TotalControl as an effects controller only. Just use everything on the controller for effects. Or gut it and build a custom.
Originally Posted by HarryK
Yes peak at 1KHz. They do make quite a racket and have gotten the police called on parties so they are quite loud enough!

Originally Posted by Patch
Gotta save money somewhere! Lol. Thanks for the 2x GHETTO points. Now all I need to do is film a tutorial or something, all in fisheye. Hahahaha!
Brunilda Kora
Corey Ganer
Nevada Edgette
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by tekki
Image magicary.
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by mwn11
Yeah, as soon as 2.6 came out I switched to the Z2 EQ setting on my S4 but I still wish I had push button kills. I am also using the Z2 filters. Thus the custom map I am making for my MFC.
Random X
Image magicary.
Arla Seniw

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy