Basement Bartop Re-imagining

Basement Bartop Re-imagining
Posted on: 04.10.2013 by Rosanna Kozer
This is my setup, it's in a finished basement that had a bar in it. I have to 2 Vestax PDX-2000s, A Numark 4trak that also functions as my mixer, an F1, also have a Korg nano key and nano pad, an audio 2, as well as a Numark Stealth which I never use. My record collection fills up all the space under the bar and then some most of it is drum n bass that I've collected for the past 14 years.IMAG0133.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0137.jpg
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by djcountermeasure
Mostly tech step and jump up

have you posted some of your favorites here already ?
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=840
Rosanna Kozer
This is my setup, it's in a finished basement that had a bar in it. I have to 2 Vestax PDX-2000s, A Numark 4trak that also functions as my mixer, an F1, also have a Korg nano key and nano pad, an audio 2, as well as a Numark Stealth which I never use. My record collection fills up all the space under the bar and then some most of it is drum n bass that I've collected for the past 14 years.IMAG0133.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0137.jpg
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by djcountermeasure
Mostly tech step and jump up

have you posted some of your favorites here already ?
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=840
Treva Carinio
Nice! And especially because of the vinyl I got about 2000 records in the basement, haven't touched them in years though
Kristi Killingworth
i just want that walter white poster you have in pic 2
Rosanna Kozer
My only real issues with it being on the bar is A) it's rather high, which isn't really a problem for me cuz I'm 6'1 but if other people come over and play (which will be the case as I'm throwing a party pretty soon) it'd be too high and uncomfortable to spin on so I kinda want to build like a wooden platform or something at some point for people to stand on. and B) I tend to do marathon dj sessions partially because of chronic insomnia and have many times been playing all evening right up until I need to go to work... Standing in one spot for multiple hours gets exhausting or I'm just feeling lazy but i had nothing to sit down on that was high enough. For a while I was using some stacked milk crates but those were uncomfortable and not very stable. BUT I lucked out over the weekend and found a barstool thats perfect at a garage sale!
Rebbecca Fennell
Nice use of the space man, I used to live in a place with a basement bar but I never used it for that because it'd flood occasionally
Rosanna Kozer
Mostly tech step and jump up, a lot of Ed Rush & Optical, Dillinja, Bad Company, Ganja Kru, Usual Suspects etc... Lot of 1st edition presses that I'd be heartbroken if I ever lost lol
Norbert Thysell
What sort of dnb mate? I would killlll for a collection like that!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy