Home studio / man cave

Home studio / man cave
Posted on: 10.11.2013 by Randolph Oza
Mixing in the home studio. Custom NI setup :]
1115924_672901546071170_1651656203_o.jpg
Randolph Oza
Originally Posted by PalaceOne
woah, where did you made this colour? orange is not my favourite but this looks quite awesome!
Thanks, I like how it turned out too. Those are UV reactive skins and the picture doesn't do them justice, really. They look amazing under blacklight.

I got them from 12inchskinz, but it was really a pain in the ass. After a few weeks without an update, I wrote the owner to figure out where my skins were (since I'd been charged and all), and it turned into a two-month exchange of emails where he promised to send them out 'the next day' like 4 or 5 times. I was at my wit's end when they finally arrived. The product is outstanding though, he just needs to set more realistic targets for delivery. I wouldn't have minded the wait if I knew how long it was going to take, but several broken promises soured me to the company.
Randolph Oza
Mixing in the home studio. Custom NI setup :]
1115924_672901546071170_1651656203_o.jpg
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
styleflip.com
12InchSkins.com
Randolph Oza
Originally Posted by PalaceOne
woah, where did you made this colour? orange is not my favourite but this looks quite awesome!
Thanks, I like how it turned out too. Those are UV reactive skins and the picture doesn't do them justice, really. They look amazing under blacklight.

I got them from 12inchskinz, but it was really a pain in the ass. After a few weeks without an update, I wrote the owner to figure out where my skins were (since I'd been charged and all), and it turned into a two-month exchange of emails where he promised to send them out 'the next day' like 4 or 5 times. I was at my wit's end when they finally arrived. The product is outstanding though, he just needs to set more realistic targets for delivery. I wouldn't have minded the wait if I knew how long it was going to take, but several broken promises soured me to the company.
Evan Zidar

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy