My Simple Setup

My Simple Setup
Posted on: 11.11.2013 by Alecia Soulliere
So this is my minimalist setup consisting of a rMBP 13" running Ableton and Traktor, a Traktor Kontrol S4, and a MidiFighter Spectra. I've been mainly focusing on production lately so christmas time will add a Maschine to the mix as well

IMG_0463.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0467.jpgIMG_0469.jpg
Alecia Soulliere
Originally Posted by Ozei
Simple yet effective What kind of speakers do you have? (Not shown or I'm blind)
oh sorry they double as my surround sound on my TV which is just out of the picture, they are some old yamaha speakres that do the job but I believe im gonna grab some KRKs this week so I dont have to keep switching over
Alecia Soulliere
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
you have the same MF as i do are the top and case matte? and i agree this is all that you'll need to mix and more
I have the gloss white top actually, but I have been having a lot of fun with this setup. The versatility of the MF lets me control all effects macros in Traktor, as well as drum racks and piano rolls in Ableton. I must admit my thirst for new gear has increased exponentially recently though haha
Alecia Soulliere
So this is my minimalist setup consisting of a rMBP 13" running Ableton and Traktor, a Traktor Kontrol S4, and a MidiFighter Spectra. I've been mainly focusing on production lately so christmas time will add a Maschine to the mix as well

IMG_0463.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0467.jpgIMG_0469.jpg
Alecia Soulliere
Originally Posted by Ozei
Simple yet effective What kind of speakers do you have? (Not shown or I'm blind)
oh sorry they double as my surround sound on my TV which is just out of the picture, they are some old yamaha speakres that do the job but I believe im gonna grab some KRKs this week so I dont have to keep switching over
Alecia Soulliere
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
you have the same MF as i do are the top and case matte? and i agree this is all that you'll need to mix and more
I have the gloss white top actually, but I have been having a lot of fun with this setup. The versatility of the MF lets me control all effects macros in Traktor, as well as drum racks and piano rolls in Ableton. I must admit my thirst for new gear has increased exponentially recently though haha
Rufus Ondrick
Arielle Goodling

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy