Chuck Noland's setup

Chuck Noland's setup
Posted on: 25.06.2013 by Charline Gossom
Hi all, I've been more of a lurker than an active user so far so thought it's time I stick some content up!

After a very long period of saving I'm about to get my greasy mitts on some CDJ 2000 / CDJ 2000 Nexuses within the next month or so so will post an updated picture with my new desk (will finally be able to have my Technics the right way around) and gear then. In the mean time here's where I'm at for now:

2013-04-13 18.00.56.jpg

I've also got an S2 which I use for small parties / mobile stuff.
Charline Gossom
Update with new camera position! I believe the camera's autofocus was slightly off, will adjust that when I have time to do my first stream, pretty excited!

Lights on:

Lights off:
Charline Gossom
Hi all!

Finally finished my Livestream studio setup, just got to tear down this godforsaken wallpaper now! I'm hoping to screw my new camera into the roof to provide a better view, but here it is for the mean time:

Jorge Furber
Nice setup bro!!

Originally Posted by jhoward06
At first I thought the table was cool and worth building then you go and drop that on me. :P
Don't stop yourself from building one. Mine is a bit more complexed but extremely stable!
Cora Younginer
Originally Posted by JJDShrimpton
Yeah it's an IKEA plain white tabletop with 4 screw in legs and I attached a shelf to the top. Honestly, I cannot recommend doing this unless you plan to have some light passive monitors on the shelf and a light controller or something on the tabletop, it's extremely wobbly and is bowing severely in the middle... I have to take my DJM 800 off the table every evening for fear that it will collapse whilst I sleep unfortunately it'll have to do for a bit longer though because I'd much rather get the CDJs first rather than the desk!

Thanks for the likes x)

At first I thought the table was cool and worth building then you go and drop that on me. :P
Charline Gossom
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
Ikea table?
Yeah it's an IKEA plain white tabletop with 4 screw in legs and I attached a shelf to the top. Honestly, I cannot recommend doing this unless you plan to have some light passive monitors on the shelf and a light controller or something on the tabletop, it's extremely wobbly and is bowing severely in the middle... I have to take my DJM 800 off the table every evening for fear that it will collapse whilst I sleep unfortunately it'll have to do for a bit longer though because I'd much rather get the CDJs first rather than the desk!

Thanks for the likes x)
Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by Patch
Nice set-up!!!

By the way - your Technics ARE the right way round!
No.

AND the right colour!
Yes.
Charline Gossom
Hi all, I've been more of a lurker than an active user so far so thought it's time I stick some content up!

After a very long period of saving I'm about to get my greasy mitts on some CDJ 2000 / CDJ 2000 Nexuses within the next month or so so will post an updated picture with my new desk (will finally be able to have my Technics the right way around) and gear then. In the mean time here's where I'm at for now:

2013-04-13 18.00.56.jpg

I've also got an S2 which I use for small parties / mobile stuff.
Brunilda Kora
Victory is yours!

Fits PERFECTLY in that space!

Nice.
Charline Gossom
Hi all, I've been doing a lot of home improvement so it's taken me a long time to get this desk together, however I've finally finished my new custom built, fully-IKEA DJ booth. It took ages to design this in a way that would fit all my gear in the space I have but I could not possibly be happier with the result.

I've taken some shoddy photos for the time being, will post some with better lighting later! Also, really hoping to repaint this room some time soon...

Brunilda Kora

Seems to be some kind of error in the orientation of your 1200's, mate...
Charline Gossom
Hi all!

I've had a couple of big developments... Firstly, I finally managed to save up the money for a pair of CDJ 2000 Nexuses, and secondly, the components for my new IKEA desk have arrived. There are some photos below of how my setup is going to look on the new worktop, I was trying to get an idea of what it was actually going to look like when finished. I'll be working on putting the desk together sometime in the next month, as I've got to move around a lot of furniture in the house beforehand.

The design for the desk is taken from the video below - pause the video at 2:48 to see the design I am using:

Jorge Furber
Nice setup bro!!

Originally Posted by jhoward06
Don't stop yourself from building one. Mine is a bit more complexed but extremely stable!
Cora Younginer
Originally Posted by JJDShrimpton

Thanks for the likes x)

Charline Gossom
Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes
Ikea table?

Thanks for the likes x)
Noriko Lebowitz
Ikea table?
Annalisa Shogren
Nice set-up!!!

By the way - your Technics ARE the right way round!
No.

AND the right colour!
Yes.
Hellen Mindrup
Nice man, I like it.
Marcelina Hanaway
Very nice!
Brunilda Kora
Nice set-up!!!

By the way - your Technics ARE the right way round! AND the right colour!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy