My two spaces

My two spaces
Posted on: 06.11.2013 by Martha Incerto
First space is in my living room and it consists of four turntables and well kinda two mixers . The tables are 1 technics 1200 m5g with modified tonearm for either straight or s shape( this was done by me only after my friend who borrowed it had it brake while the table it was on collapsed, I have never used the s shape arm but it's there ) ,1 technics 1200gld this is basically the m5g but in gold with a limited numbered gold plate out of 3000, third is the Vestax Qfo which accounts partly for the second mixer even though it is a hydrid mixer/turntable , traktor Z2 mixer which is routed into my living room tv for control over traktor . And last is my 1200 mk4 that has 33/45 and unlike all other 1200 models features 78 speed has removable rcas ,silver feet , titanium tonearm and some gold embellishing as well , this is just for playing records. This setup is perfect how it is , for what it is used for. The tables and mixer sit on a old drafting table which is height/angle adjustable and very heavy duty(If you can find one get one it is perfect for this , very sturdy and can handle the weight) drafting chair is used when I'm just scratching or too lazy and is a nice addition . Any suggestions are welcomed
Martha Incerto
First space is in my living room and it consists of four turntables and well kinda two mixers . The tables are 1 technics 1200 m5g with modified tonearm for either straight or s shape( this was done by me only after my friend who borrowed it had it brake while the table it was on collapsed, I have never used the s shape arm but it's there ) ,1 technics 1200gld this is basically the m5g but in gold with a limited numbered gold plate out of 3000, third is the Vestax Qfo which accounts partly for the second mixer even though it is a hydrid mixer/turntable , traktor Z2 mixer which is routed into my living room tv for control over traktor . And last is my 1200 mk4 that has 33/45 and unlike all other 1200 models features 78 speed has removable rcas ,silver feet , titanium tonearm and some gold embellishing as well , this is just for playing records. This setup is perfect how it is , for what it is used for. The tables and mixer sit on a old drafting table which is height/angle adjustable and very heavy duty(If you can find one get one it is perfect for this , very sturdy and can handle the weight) drafting chair is used when I'm just scratching or too lazy and is a nice addition . Any suggestions are welcomed
Arnita Marville
the Vestax Qfo is such a cool looking product - now I want one

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy