I believe this will be my final form.
setup-far.jpg
setup-lower.jpg
setup-arty.jpg
setup-detail.jpg
Evalyn Voges
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Nice setup and cool boba fett helmet
I actually wore that at my wedding! There's photos...
389970_10150890868935114_1378071506_n.jpg
Evalyn Voges
Originally Posted by amadeus
no, no, no, NO.

Battle style is not big or clever!!
Haha.
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by DJWORX
You've got the decks the wrong way round.
no, no, no, NO.

Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by happydan
I was considering replacing with those Ikea trolley wheels they do, but I don't really need to move it ever. Might swap for the shelf with the metal legs instead.

The wiring at the back is a holy hell of a evening mare. Not sure what to do with that, as I do a lot of swapping gear around.
If you don't need to move it then just get an extra pair of legs, I went for the shorter ones, got two at either end and two in the middle, dont fancy it caving in in the middle and crushing all my vinyl.

If I were you, just buy loads of vinyl, once the shelves are full you won't be able to see all the cables.

Either that, or cable tie the stuff that is permanent, and get cables that are just the right length for the stuff you swap out. that way you don't have loads trailing everywhere.
Evalyn Voges
I believe this will be my final form.
setup-far.jpg
setup-lower.jpg
setup-arty.jpg
setup-detail.jpg
Evalyn Voges
Originally Posted by neilmcm
I actually wore that at my wedding! There's photos...
389970_10150890868935114_1378071506_n.jpg
Lynetta Stanislav
Evalyn Voges
Originally Posted by amadeus
no, no, no, NO.

Haha.
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by DJWORX
no, no, no, NO.

Renaldo Chansky
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by happydan
I was considering replacing with those Ikea trolley wheels they do, but I don't really need to move it ever. Might swap for the shelf with the metal legs instead.

The wiring at the back is a holy hell of a evening mare. Not sure what to do with that, as I do a lot of swapping gear around.
If you don't need to move it then just get an extra pair of legs, I went for the shorter ones, got two at either end and two in the middle, dont fancy it caving in in the middle and crushing all my vinyl.

If I were you, just buy loads of vinyl, once the shelves are full you won't be able to see all the cables.

Either that, or cable tie the stuff that is permanent, and get cables that are just the right length for the stuff you swap out. that way you don't have loads trailing everywhere.
Evalyn Voges

Lawana Mileto
Nice and clean setup this.

Love the Xone.

Would suggest you get some more legs in the centre of the expedit though. Just to make it a bit sturdier.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy