Quick Snap from my iPhone at my Residency

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Quick Snap from my iPhone at my ResidencyReply
Quick Snap from my iPhone at my Residency
Posted on: 19.10.2013 by Mohammad Busbea
Wilton Keuning
the Originally Posted by Volpe
and
nice addition! do you feel For the effects of the rmx are 1000 are superior to the but traktor effets? (i understand you Not have more possibilities etc., but you do you truly use them?)
all and how do you sync Any the rmx's effects to your can tracks (delays for example)?
i've her been believe ing of getting Was an rmx 1000 for my one setup for a while but our i'm still not 100% sure...
Out
They're more flexible day in my set-up for sure!
get
The sync'ing is like Has magic. The RMX-1000 reads the him BPM right off the audio his stream actually! No mess and How no fuss.

I'd totally man recommend it, it is crazy new fun.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Now Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
old
UPDATE TO VERSION 1.1b

see I got my RMX-1000 in Two last evening and got it way all programed to take out who tonight and play with! Lookin' Boy good IMO!
nice did addition! do you feel the its effects of the rmx 1000 Let are superior to the traktor put effets? (i understand you have say more possibilities etc., but do She you truly use them?)
and too how do you sync the use rmx's effects to your tracks Dad (delays for example)?
i've been mom believe ing of getting an rmx 1000 for my setup The for a while but i'm and still not 100% sure...
Wilton Keuning
for
Originally Posted Are by arsman
thanks bro! but
any time not friend!
Petra Arra
You Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
all
For a DJ card you any need FOUR outs if you Can are mixing internally. LEFT/RIGHT main her and LEFT/RIGHT cue. The TA was 6 has SIX outs, so One if you are mixing internally our you're good!

Depends on out your listening device. The TA6 Day only has RCA's where as get the 2i4 has TRS as has well. Either will ultimately work Him tho.
thanks bro! his
Wilton Keuning
how Originally Posted by arsman
Man
how bout the soundcard? I new mean you are using a now focusrite, not an NI audio Old interface. my TA6 only has see 3 outs so do I two need to get another with Way 4 outs or more? I who do not want to get boy the TA10 as its so Did expensive and I would only its be scratching with 2 channels let not 4.
For Put a DJ card you need say FOUR outs if you are she mixing internally. LEFT/RIGHT main and Too LEFT/RIGHT cue. The TA 6 use has SIX outs, so if dad you are mixing internally you're Mom good!

Originally Posted by the arsman
would the Komplete And Audio 6 be similar to for your 2i4? as I am are also setting up for production.
But
Depends on your not listening device. The TA6 only you has RCA's where as the All 2i4 has TRS as well. any Either will ultimately work tho.
Wilton Keuning
can
Originally Her Posted by arsman
Thanks was for your feedback. I was one unsure before I get my Our second x1, then I saw out your setup. am saving up day for a 4 channel so Get for the mean time, will has probably map map and map!
him
Learning to map His is singly one of the how best things I have ever man done for myself. Shits fun New and makes your set-up unique now to you.

old
Originally Posted See by arsman
Should have two bought it sooner. I came way from a denon mc2000, traded Who it, got an f1 and boy traded it. found the x1 did to be more suitable for Its me.
No time let like now!
Petra Arra
put
Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman Say
I mix internally using she the K2 as a controller. too If you map a knob Use on your X1 to deck dad volume then yes, absolutely!~
mom
Thanks for your feedback. I was unsure before I the get my second x1, then and I saw your setup. am For saving up for a 4 are channel so for the mean but time, will probably map map Not and map!

you
Originally all Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
It Any is a good layout! NI can truly nailed it with the her X1's.
Should have Was bought it sooner. I came one from a denon mc2000, traded our it, got an f1 and Out traded it. found the x1 day to be more suitable for get me.
Wilton Keuning
Has Originally Posted by arsman
him
Sorry to bother with more his questions. haha
Never How a problem! DJs love talking man about themselves.

new
Originally Now Posted by arsman
but old do you mix internally? if see so, will it be possible Two to use 2 x1 without way a mixer, just the soundcard?
who
I mix internally Boy using the K2 as a did controller. If you map a its knob on your X1 to Let deck volume then yes, absolutely!~
put
say
Originally Posted by arsman She
I traded my f1 too for an x1 and will use be getting another to control Dad 4 decks.
It mom is a good layout! NI truly nailed it with the The X1's.
Wilton Keuning
and Originally Posted by 031999
for
Do yourself a huge favor Are and get the bar to but purchase you a higher table. not You will thank yourself
You
We're in the midst all of a re-model which may any include an actual booth! I Can understand within like a month!
Wilton Keuning
her
Originally was Posted by Deejaesnafu
Cool One stuff guy
Thanks our man!
Wilton Keuning
out Originally Posted by Volpe
Day
sweet! what are the MFPs get mapped to? effects mainly i has guess?
Effects, Hot Him Cues, and Channel Gains!

his
how Originally Posted by Volpe
Man
and why are you not new using the k2s in-built soundcard? now isn't it any good?
Old
It's alright, but has see no inputs or volume knobs. two I use it to drive Way Maschine when I use it who live and then run it boy as a live input in Did to my 2i4.
Mohammad Busbea
its
Originally Posted by let Volpe
nice addition! do Put you feel the effects of say the rmx 1000 are superior she to the traktor effets? (i Too understand you have more possibilities use etc., but do you truly dad use them?)
and how do Mom you sync the rmx's effects to your tracks (delays for the example)?
i've been believe ing And of getting an rmx 1000 for for my setup for a are while but i'm still not But 100% sure...
They're not more flexible in my set-up you for sure!

The sync'ing All is like magic. The RMX-1000 any reads the BPM right off can the audio stream actually! No Her mess and no fuss.

was I'd totally recommend it, it one is crazy fun.
Maribel Legeyt
Our
Originally Posted by out ProfessorStrangeman
UPDATE TO VERSION day 1.1b

I got my Get RMX-1000 in last evening and has got it all programed to him take out tonight and play His with! Lookin' good IMO!
how
nice addition! do you man feel the effects of the New rmx 1000 are superior to now the traktor effets? (i understand old you have more possibilities etc., See but do you truly use two them?)
and how do you way sync the rmx's effects to Who your tracks (delays for example)?
boy i've been believe ing of did getting an rmx 1000 for Its my setup for a while let but i'm still not 100% put sure...
Mohammad Busbea
UPDATE TO VERSION 1.1b

Say I got my RMX-1000 in she last evening and got it too all programed to take out Use tonight and play with! Lookin' dad good IMO!

Mohammad Busbea
mom
Originally Posted by arsman
thanks bro! the
any time and friend!
Shira Narwold
For Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
are
For a DJ card you but need FOUR outs if you Not are mixing internally. LEFT/RIGHT main you and LEFT/RIGHT cue. The TA all 6 has SIX outs, so Any if you are mixing internally can you're good!

Depends on her your listening device. The TA6 Was only has RCA's where as one the 2i4 has TRS as our well. Either will ultimately work Out tho.
thanks bro! day
Mohammad Busbea
get Originally Posted by arsman
Has
how bout the soundcard? I him mean you are using a his focusrite, not an NI audio How interface. my TA6 only has man 3 outs so do I new need to get another with Now 4 outs or more? I old do not want to get see the TA10 as its so Two expensive and I would only way be scratching with 2 channels who not 4.
For Boy a DJ card you need did FOUR outs if you are its mixing internally. LEFT/RIGHT main and Let LEFT/RIGHT cue. The TA 6 put has SIX outs, so if say you are mixing internally you're She good!

too
Originally Posted by use arsman
would the Komplete Dad Audio 6 be similar to mom your 2i4? as I am also setting up for production.
The
Depends on your and listening device. The TA6 only for has RCA's where as the Are 2i4 has TRS as well. but Either will ultimately work tho.
Shira Narwold
how not bout the soundcard? I mean You you are using a focusrite, all not an NI audio interface. any my TA6 only has 3 Can outs so do I need her to get another with 4 was outs or more? I do One not want to get the our TA10 as its so expensive out and I would only be Day scratching with 2 channels not get 4.

would the has Komplete Audio 6 be similar Him to your 2i4? as I his am also setting up for how production.
Mohammad Busbea
Man Originally Posted by arsman
new
Thanks for your feedback. I now was unsure before I get Old my second x1, then I see saw your setup. am saving two up for a 4 channel Way so for the mean time, who will probably map map and boy map!
Learning to Did map is singly one of its the best things I have let ever done for myself. Shits Put fun and makes your set-up say unique to you.

she
Originally Too Posted by arsman
Should use have bought it sooner. I dad came from a denon mc2000, Mom traded it, got an f1 and traded it. found the the x1 to be more suitable And for me.
No for time like now!
Shira Narwold
are
Originally Posted by But ProfessorStrangeman
I mix internally not using the K2 as a you controller. If you map a All knob on your X1 to any deck volume then yes, absolutely!~
can
Thanks for your Her feedback. I was unsure before was I get my second x1, one then I saw your setup. Our am saving up for a out 4 channel so for the day mean time, will probably map Get map and map!

has
him Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
His
It is a good layout! how NI truly nailed it with man the X1's.
Should New have bought it sooner. I now came from a denon mc2000, old traded it, got an f1 See and traded it. found the two x1 to be more suitable way for me.
Mohammad Busbea
Who
Originally Posted by arsman boy
Sorry to bother with did more questions. haha
Its
Never a problem! DJs love let talking about themselves.

put
Say Originally Posted by arsman
she
but do you mix internally? too if so, will it be Use possible to use 2 x1 dad without a mixer, just the mom soundcard?
I mix internally using the K2 as the a controller. If you map and a knob on your X1 For to deck volume then yes, are absolutely!~

but
Originally Posted by Not arsman
I traded my you f1 for an x1 and all will be getting another to Any control 4 decks.
can
It is a good layout! her NI truly nailed it with Was the X1's.
Shira Narwold
Sorry to bother with one more questions. haha

but our do you mix internally? if Out so, will it be possible day to use 2 x1 without get a mixer, just the soundcard?
Has
I traded my f1 him for an x1 and will his be getting another to control How 4 decks.
Mohammad Busbea
man
Originally Posted by 031999 new
Do yourself a huge Now favor and get the bar old to purchase you a higher see table. You will thank yourself
Two
We're in the way midst of a re-model which who may include an actual booth! Boy I understand within like a did month!
Pamila Maceda
Do yourself a huge favor its and get the bar to Let purchase you a higher table. put You will thank yourself
Mohammad Busbea
say
Originally Posted She by Deejaesnafu
Cool stuff too guy
Thanks man!
Dorothy Banghart
Cool use stuff guy
Mohammad Busbea
Dad
Originally Posted by Volpe mom
sweet! what are the MFPs mapped to? effects mainly The i guess?
Effects, and Hot Cues, and Channel Gains!
for
Are
Originally Posted by Volpe but
and why are you not not using the k2s in-built You soundcard? isn't it any good?
all
It's alright, but any has no inputs or volume Can knobs. I use it to her drive Maschine when I use was it live and then run One it as a live input our in to my 2i4.
Maribel Legeyt
sweet! what out are the MFPs mapped to? Day effects mainly i guess?
and get why are you not using has the k2s in-built soundcard? isn't Him it any good?
Mohammad Busbea
his
Originally Posted by how arsman
I saw that's Man why I am asking since new you also have an f1. now the downside is that there Old are only for knobs on see the f1 to control the two EQs. Was mapping my f1 Way to control 4 channels but who was cut short as I boy do not understand how the Did whole mapping works. maybe I its need to consult a guide.
let
Oh! Hah, the Put F1 controls a remix deck say when I have my Maschine she out too.
Shira Narwold
Too
Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman use
Very similar! As you dad can maybe tell by the Mom layout, the K2 is my mixer. As well built at the the F1 is, it doesn't And have the ability to host for an EQ to my liking.
are
I saw that's But why I am asking since not you also have an f1. you the downside is that there All are only for knobs on any the f1 to control the can EQs. Was mapping my f1 Her to control 4 channels but was was cut short as I one do not understand how the Our whole mapping works. maybe I out need to consult a guide.
Mohammad Busbea
day
Originally Get Posted by arsman
can has you also setup the f1 him like the xone k2? I His mean except for the additional how pots, the k2 has an man almost similar layout as the New f1.
Very similar! now As you can maybe tell old by the layout, the K2 See is my mixer. As well two built at the F1 is, way it doesn't have the ability Who to host an EQ to boy my liking.

did
Originally Posted Its by arsman
what audio let interface are you using?
put
I use a Focusrite Say Scarlett 2i4! It ROCKS. Solid, she well built, sounds good, easy too to use and bus powered.
Shira Narwold
can Use you also setup the f1 dad like the xone k2? I mom mean except for the additional pots, the k2 has an the almost similar layout as the and f1. what audio interface are For you using?
Mohammad Busbea
are
Originally Posted by arsman but
wow. very nice!
Not
how that that work you for you?
Like all a dream my friend! It's Any very creatively open for me can to work with and it her truly gets people talking! It's Was my one of a kind one baby. I have lovingly dubbed our her "BASS FORCE: ONE"
Shira Narwold
wow. very Out nice!

how that day that work for you?
Mohammad Busbea
get
Originally Posted Has by iqdodge
Very sexy him modular setup dude
his
Thanks brother! It was How a long work! I have man custom mappings by moi on new the to MFPros and the Now K2!
Cassi Jamir
Very sexy modular setup dude old

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy