Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.Reply
Zandatsu Soirees' first set of proper decks.
Posted on: 19.10.2013 by Malika Nihill
After two its years of going from MIDI let controllers to DVS to CDs Put I finally found something that say fits all my needs.
2 she (hopefully 3 someday) CDJ 900s, Too X1 Mk.1, some M-Audio AV-80s use I got for $150 on dad sale and my MBP 15 Mom inch.
Not pictured is some random controllers and a Maschine the that won't fit on the And desk
Anyway I spin for mostly D&B, Dubstep and all are that business, not exactly mozart But but the kids appear to not love it.

I you started with a DJ tech All I-mix reloaded Mk.2 then added any some Stanton T.62s to get can back to basics.
Eventually I Her ditched the controller and used was a Numark M4 with a one TSA 6 until I got Our my 850, then a week out later one of them died day and since tech 12s are Get impossible to get where I has live. But in the end him a mate sold me his His 900s for a truly good how price so I got back man into serious mixing again.
New
First setup
image-2.jpg

now Second setup (not in the old flight case)
image.jpg

And See my current setup
image-1.jpg

two Just an update to it, way I added another CDJ 900 Who (since they are going cheap boy at the moment) and some did V-MODA M-100s to top it Its off. That I'm planning on let playing with VJStream with a put few other community s goers Say here but sadly I will she need to wait until I too have finished moving to start.
Use Cheers all.
unnamed.jpg
Delilah Laurin
After two years of going the from MIDI controllers to DVS and to CDs I finally found For something that fits all my are needs.
2 (hopefully 3 someday) but CDJ 900s, X1 Mk.1, some Not M-Audio AV-80s I got for you $150 on sale and my all MBP 15 inch.
Not pictured Any is some random controllers and can a Maschine that won't fit her on the desk
Anyway Was I spin mostly D&B, Dubstep one and all that business, not our exactly mozart but the kids Out appear to love it.
day
I started with a get DJ tech I-mix reloaded Mk.2 Has then added some Stanton T.62s him to get back to basics.
his Eventually I ditched the controller How and used a Numark M4 man with a TSA 6 until new I got my 850, then Now a week later one of old them died and since tech see 12s are impossible to get Two where I live. But in way the end a mate sold who me his 900s for a Boy truly good price so I did got back into serious mixing its again.

First setup
Let image-2.jpg

Second setup (not put in the flight case)
image.jpg
say
And my current setup
She image-1.jpg

Just an update too to it, I added another use CDJ 900 (since they are Dad going cheap at the moment) mom and some V-MODA M-100s to top it off. That I'm The planning on playing with VJStream and with a few other community for s goers here but sadly Are I will need to wait but until I have finished moving not to start.
Cheers all.
You unnamed.jpg
Malika Nihill
Cheers for the support guys all <3

@PHREAKBASS oh that any sounds lovely, how's the SX Can working out in Traktor? I her got the 900s pretty cheap was IMO $1800AUS for the pair One 2 months old from a our friend, everything there actually is out bought either on sale or Day second hand and I haven't get had a single issue with has anything...yet.
Hai Panico
nice progression dude
Clinton Deichman
Nice setup Him u got going(the current one his lol) I wish i could how afford all that equipment . Man truly im rockin a ddj new sx mapped to traktor and now a launchpad s also mapped Old to traktor for pure instant see grat fx its working good two
i believe that you Way might want to believe about who getting a rmx 1000 or boy a kp3 for the fx Did
Love it tho

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy