Quality Control - His story of the Studio/DJ rig.

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Quality Control - His story of the Studio/DJ rig.Reply
Quality Control - His story of the Studio/DJ rig.
Posted on: 26.10.2013 by Arcelia Melchior
Here are is my rig. The cabinet but is made up of two Not Ikea cabinets put together with you feet. I have also added all frosted glass doors with accent Any lighting inside. 32" LCD and can 22" LCD round up the her setup with a workstation that Was I won at work from one a silent auction which I our use for DJ and Production.
Out
DJ:
- Xone day DB2
- Native Instruments Kontrol get X1 MK2
- Numark TTX
Has - Native Instruments Traktor Pro him 2 + Scratch Pro 2
his - Mid 2010 Macbook Pro How 13" with solid state drive man

Production:
- Maschine new MK2
- HP DC8200 workstation Now with Ableton, FL Studios and old Native Instruments.

Have see in my possession but need Two to be setup:
2 X way Denon DN-S3700

Recently purchase:
who - Zomo MC1000 with PMK-3 Boy Mounts
- Ableton Push (the did picture above will be my its production cabinet as I hope Let to build an ikea solution put for standup DJ'ing)

Things say I will be purchase ing: She
- Ableton Push
- too Another X1 MK2 or maybe use the CMD MM-1 and PL-1
Dad
Studio 1.jpg
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I like the DB2, the my question is, can you and control the Traktor internal mixer For with DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I like the are DB2, my question is, can but you control the Traktor internal Not mixer with DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I like you the DB2, my question is, all can you control the Traktor Any internal mixer with DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I can like the DB2, my question her is, can you control the Was Traktor internal mixer with DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
one I like the DB2, my our question is, can you control Out the Traktor internal mixer with day DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I like the DB2, get my question is, can you Has control the Traktor internal mixer him with DB2
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
I like the his DB2, my question is, can How you control the Traktor internal man mixer with DB2
Colby Vojvodich
new
Originally Posted by Now quality control
Well here old she is. I have setup see most of my equipment but Two still have some work to way do with cabling and organization. who IMG_20131124_185506.jpg
IMG_20131124_105508.jpg

Boy Whats the picture on the did mixer buddy ? Is it its just a transfer skin ?
Dorthy Bellay
Hi
Let I like the DB2, my put question is, can you control say the Traktor internal mixer with She DB2
Horacio Stranathan
Here is my rig. The too cabinet is made up of use two Ikea cabinets put together Dad with feet. I have also mom added frosted glass doors with accent lighting inside. 32" LCD The and 22" LCD round up and the setup with a workstation for that I won at work Are from a silent auction which but I use for DJ and not Production.

DJ:
- You Xone DB2
- Native Instruments all Kontrol X1 MK2
- Numark any TTX
- Native Instruments Traktor Can Pro 2 + Scratch Pro her 2
- Mid 2010 Macbook was Pro 13" with solid state One drive

Production:
- our Maschine MK2
- HP DC8200 out workstation with Ableton, FL Studios Day and Native Instruments.

get Have in my possession but has need to be setup:
2 Him X Denon DN-S3700

Recently his purchase:
- Zomo MC1000 with how PMK-3 Mounts
- Ableton Push Man (the picture above will be new my production cabinet as I now hope to build an ikea Old solution for standup DJ'ing)

see Things I will be purchase two ing:
- Ableton Push
Way - Another X1 MK2 or who maybe the CMD MM-1 and boy PL-1

Studio 1.jpg
Jacqualine Charnick
Is that Did the logitech z5500s you are its using? We have them wired let into our lounge and I Put always hook my setup into say them for our house parties she (normally just use KRKs when Too mixing for myself)- they are use amazing on 4x stereo and dad the sub certainly packs a Mom punch for it's size.
Mackenzie Dimichele
Originally Posted the by quality control
Well And here she is. I have for setup most of my equipment are but still have some work But to do with cabling and not organization. IMG_20131124_185506.jpg
IMG_20131124_105508.jpg
you

Whats the picture on All the mixer buddy ? Is any it just a transfer skin can ?
Arcelia Melchior
I hate that I cannot Her delete my own posts.
Arcelia Melchior
I will was fix this later
Arcelia Melchior
Well here she one is. I have setup most Our of my equipment but still out have some work to do day with cabling and organization.
Lorenza Zawislak
Nice.
Arcelia Melchior
This week Get I have made decision to has say F.U. to everything and him spend the cash to build His a nice Ikea DJ Booth/Desk/Work how station.

I have my man design in my head and New it will be pretty standard now with the expedit book shelf, old linnmon table top and lack See shelf on top. A few two of monitor stands and I way will be set.

Who I will post pictures once boy everything arrives and I put did it together.
Lana Schreffler
Hi
I like the Its DB2, my question is, can let you control the Traktor internal put mixer with DB2
Arcelia Melchior
A little bit Say of everything. I like my she tech house. I like Jungle/DNB too and I mix a little Use old school reggae too!
dad
But there is nothing mom I won't play!
Lorenza Zawislak
You'll love the Zomo. It's the PERFECT compliment the to a timecode set-up (add and some Dicers and you're golden!
For
What do you play?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy