Tryst's lil Setup

Tryst's lil Setup
Posted on: 15.11.2013 by Deidre Cresson
Well time to contribute, this And is my current setup. I for have got them split between are production and mixing. All Ikea But stuffs too.

On the not dj side of things I you have been moving through setups All pretty regularly. I guess it any helps to keep it exciting can for me? I started out Her with mixing on Ableton with was an APC40 but that got one dull pretty fast and I Our hated how uncustomizable the APC40 out was without bomes or something, day which was a evening mare Get to set up. Then I has moved on to a DJM him 400 and a launchpad with His some funny Ableton routing to how get 2 channels plus samples man in through with the Mic New channel, and then using the now launchpad for clip launch and old for tempo changes with some See cool midi clip envelope automation. two

2012-09-08 17.51.50.jpg

way But I finally made decision Who I had had enough with boy pre-arranged sets and got an did X1 and Traktor Pro which Its I continued to use with let the DJM400 (cause it's good put ), used that for about Say a year in Bristol.

she When I came back to too Vancouver I had the cash Use to upgrade and went all dad in on a DVS with mom the Z2 which was top, but I started getting tired the of having to unplug my and laptop from my desk and For bring to over anytime I are wanted a cheeky mix. So but I have sold the turntables, Not picked up an F1 to you keep me interested in the all gap, and am now waiting Any to find a good deal can on some pio CDJ's to her use CD's or USB with Was mostly, while still being able one to use them in an our HID mode of some sort Out for traktor if I wanna day get my more technical with get the f1 and x1.

Has Production side is the HS80m him monitors with Ableton running on his a rMBP and then the How lil MPK 25 hiding underneath man and hasn't truly changed much.
new
IMG_9853 small.jpgIMG_9745 small.jpgIMG_9859.jpgIMG_9761.jpgIMG_9807.jpg
Norbert Thysell
Well time to contribute, this the is my current setup. I and have got them split between For production and mixing. All Ikea are stuffs too.

On the but dj side of things I Not have been moving through setups you pretty regularly. I guess it all helps to keep it exciting Any for me? I started out can with mixing on Ableton with her an APC40 but that got Was dull pretty fast and I one hated how uncustomizable the APC40 our was without bomes or something, Out which was a evening mare day to set up. Then I get moved on to a DJM Has 400 and a launchpad with him some funny Ableton routing to his get 2 channels plus samples How in through with the Mic man channel, and then using the new launchpad for clip launch and Now for tempo changes with some old cool midi clip envelope automation. see

2012-09-08 17.51.50.jpg

Two But I finally made decision way I had had enough with who pre-arranged sets and got an Boy X1 and Traktor Pro which did I continued to use with its the DJM400 (cause it's good Let ), used that for about put a year in Bristol.

say When I came back to She Vancouver I had the cash too to upgrade and went all use in on a DVS with Dad the Z2 which was top, mom but I started getting tired of having to unplug my The laptop from my desk and and bring to over anytime I for wanted a cheeky mix. So Are I have sold the turntables, but picked up an F1 to not keep me interested in the You gap, and am now waiting all to find a good deal any on some pio CDJ's to Can use CD's or USB with her mostly, while still being able was to use them in an One HID mode of some sort our for traktor if I wanna out get my more technical with Day the f1 and x1.

get Production side is the HS80m has monitors with Ableton running on Him a rMBP and then the his lil MPK 25 hiding underneath how and hasn't truly changed much.
Man
IMG_9853 small.jpgIMG_9745 small.jpgIMG_9859.jpgIMG_9761.jpgIMG_9807.jpg

new UPDATE 13/01/14
Still waiting to now find a palatable deal on Old some CDJ's but got my see hands on some TMA-1's for two half price in the interim Way :3

2014-01-13 22.10.01.jpg
Deidre Cresson
You bet who ^_^
Concetta Lothspeich
What lighting is that? Ikea?
Deidre Cresson
Finally boy found some foam and isolated Did the monitors! I couldn't be its assed to purchase the pro let auralex pads which is why Put I have put it off say for so long but I she definitely notice the difference just Too with some hand cut foam!
Torri Pichler
Nice use and clean this.

But dad isolate them yamaha's! You'll be Mom amazed at the difference.
Mel Abbs
This is truly cool, I love the the lighting

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy