My loft setup

My loft setup
Posted on: 02.04.2012 by Candis Nitzke
Here's some pictures of my dad setup in my loft, which Mom I call "bluedoor" (since all the doors in the building the are a very bright blue, And why not? Secret lounge.).

for The lighting came about over are time. The initial idea was But that the LED lighting could not also be used for accent you lighting. It expanded from there...
All
All lights and visuals any are controllable via an iPad, can which triggers cues and scenes Her in ShowCad Artist and Modul8.
was

DJ one Gear:
- DJ Booth by Our http://dualsf.com
- 2 Technics SL-1200 out MG5 turntables w/Shure whitelabel carts
day - 2 Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus's
Get - Rane MP2016s + XP has 2016s rotary mixer
- him Rane ME15s EQ
- American His Audio dbDisplay LED meter
- how 2 KRK Rokkit RP6 Gen man 2 Monitors
- Macbook Pro New 15", i7 2.4GHz
- NI now Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0
- old 2 NI Kontrol X1 controllers
See
Lighting:
- ShowCad Artist two 3 DMX Console
- 8 way Chauvet Colorband Tri LED strips
Who - 4 Chauvet Q-Spot 260 boy moving heads
- 3 Chauvet did Colorstrip Mini LED strips
- Its 1 Chauvet Colorband Tri LED let strip
- 2 Chauvet LED put Shadow black lights
- 1 Say Chauvet Impulse 648 Strobe
- she Chauvet GBC green/blue laser
- too Chauvet Hurricane 1100 Fog Machine
Use
Visuals:
- Modul8 Visualization dad Software
- Epson 8700UB Projector
mom
Control:
- Apple iPad
- Liine Lemur App
the
Production:
- Apple Logic and Pro 9
- Ableton Live For Suite 8
- Properllerhead Reason are 6
- NI Komplete 8
but - NI Maschine II
- Not M-Audio Axiom Pro 49
- you 2 KRK Rokkit RP6 Gen all 2 Monitors

(yours Any truly!)

can

her

Was

one

Caleb Demillo
the Originally Posted by Fraa
and
I just read every friggin For post in this thread, this are is simply awe-inspiring. What else but can I say? I believe Not what describes it best is you this:

Does someone have all the problem sometimes that when Any you're DJing at home, you're can not truly feeling it? Like, her you're not REALLY in the Was mood? I don't believe Ryan one has that problem, I would our go nuts in that place, Out every single time!

day Respect man, you truly made get it happen!
I Has used to own the 10s... him I had to get rid his of it... Bass is super How super bass-y in here. It's man a very live room, so new you get plenty of bass Now from the Rokkits and my old home theater 10" sub.

see And yeah, I like my Two place not trash, plus I'm way almost 38, not truly interested who in raging parties these days... Boy more chillout lounge
Dannie Dimora
did
Originally Posted its by Ryan Ruel
Actually Let they are Rokkit 6's. The put whole booth is also connected say up to my home theater She setup.

It's more or too less an issue of neighbors. use There's no way in hell Dad I could run any sort mom of club sound in my building.
Well that's The a shame... But in all and honesty i wouldn't be throwing for crazy-arse parties in such a Are beautiful loft anyways, so i but wouldn't probably need club sound.
not But still... Damn... I love You having thumping bass when i all mix :P i don't understand any how you can go without... Can
Ever thought about the her 10s?
Caleb Demillo
was Originally Posted by Polygon
One
I still wonder... Only two our 8" KRKs in a loft out that is otherwise competing with Day top clubs? Why is that?
get
Actually they are has Rokkit 6's. The whole booth Him is also connected up to his my home theater setup.

how It's more or less an Man issue of neighbors. There's no new way in hell I could now run any sort of club Old sound in my building.
Ima Smithee
what i see should say as i am two speechless and mindless to see Way the sheer beauty .. loving who it a lot man
Michiko Kremsreiter
Woah!!! This boy isn't a setup, it's a Did RAVE!!! Haha, seriously man, that its is the most impressive home let DJ room ive ever seen.. Put I'd love that, parties all say the time!!

Very she very nice
Jodie Zapatero
This is........................ DJ HEAVEN Too
Toney Dalldorf
thissss guyyy
Ignacia Valverde
wow thats amazing!!
Darlene Bissessar
You are use my hero. This my friend, dad is pure class!
Candis Nitzke
Mom
Originally Posted by Fraa
I just read the every friggin post in this And thread, this is simply awe-inspiring. for What else can I say? are I believe what describes it But best is this:

Does not someone have the problem sometimes you that when you're DJing at All home, you're not truly feeling any it? Like, you're not REALLY can in the mood? I don't Her believe Ryan has that problem, was I would go nuts in one that place, every single time! Our

Respect man, you out truly made it happen!
day
I used to own Get the 10s... I had to has get rid of it... Bass him is super super bass-y in His here. It's a very live how room, so you get plenty man of bass from the Rokkits New and my home theater 10" now sub.

And yeah, I old like my place not trash, See plus I'm almost 38, not two truly interested in raging parties way these days... more chillout lounge Who
Danille Quiring
boy Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel did
Actually they are Rokkit Its 6's. The whole booth is let also connected up to my put home theater setup.

It's Say more or less an issue she of neighbors. There's no way too in hell I could run Use any sort of club sound dad in my building.
mom
Well that's a shame... But in all honesty i wouldn't the be throwing crazy-arse parties in and such a beautiful loft anyways, For so i wouldn't probably need are club sound.
But still... Damn... but I love having thumping bass Not when i mix :P i you don't understand how you can all go without...
Ever thought Any about the 10s?
Candis Nitzke
can
Originally Posted by her Polygon
I still wonder... Was Only two 8" KRKs in one a loft that is otherwise our competing with top clubs? Why Out is that?
Actually day they are Rokkit 6's. The get whole booth is also connected Has up to my home theater him setup.

It's more or his less an issue of neighbors. How There's no way in hell man I could run any sort new of club sound in my Now building.
Danille Quiring
I still wonder... Only two old 8" KRKs in a loft see that is otherwise competing with Two top clubs? Why is that?
Marisha Macy
Holy way mother of god, I believe who we have a winner.
Lino Oftedahl
I just Boy read every friggin post in did this thread, this is simply its awe-inspiring. What else can I Let say? I believe what describes put it best is this:

say Does someone have the problem She sometimes that when you're DJing too at home, you're not truly use feeling it? Like, you're not Dad REALLY in the mood? I mom don't believe Ryan has that problem, I would go nuts The in that place, every single and time!

Respect man, for you truly made it happen!
Juanita Locust
wow, Are congrats to your fantastic setup. but btw. i found this thread not because i just ordered a You rane mp/xp 2016s mixer. i all like to fit the mixer any in the table, but the Can 2016 has such a small her overlap at the top/bottom it was appear s hard to fit One it in without a little our gap top/bottom. do you have out any advice to avoid the Day gaps? or maybe more detailed get photos how its done in has your setup? thanks in advance!
Jill Svanda
That's Him amazing. Really wish I could his afford something like that. Then how again I would be happy Man with just the cdjs
Danille Quiring
new
Originally Posted now by thesalivationarmy
yes. yes Old you do.
+1
Candis Nitzke
I see actually downgraded today. Took down two the fog machine, panels in Way the kitchen, and the laser who and sold them.

They boy were the most visible lights Did in my space, made decision its to make it look a let bit less club like and Put am sick of cleaning up say the fog film.

I she still have plenty lol.
Una Vankley
Too
Originally Posted use by Ryan Ruel
I dad own.
yes. yes Mom you do.
Candis Nitzke
Originally Posted by dirty the moose
Did you purchase And or are you renting?
for
I own.
Marya Lemonnier
Did you purchase are or are you renting?
Manuel Hofferth
Dude that But set up is amazing! I not just got so much inspiration you from looking at it haha All gonna work so much harder any now thanks for that!
Tamesha Seichter
holy shit can epic set up
Lavonna Dockman
Such a cool Her place to party.

I was don't normally bother commenting in one this section because most are Our just stuff people have bought out and put on an Ikea day bookshelf
(thats what I Get have as well btw not has having a go)

But him yours is different, I believe His everyone on here - shit how everyone anywhere - would like man somewhere like that to hang New out - and if you now get to be the dj, old even better.

Very very See nice Ryan
Elaine Griebenow
Thanks a lot! two Totally made my day!
way I believe they will have Who to exclude you from this boy year's setup competition, otherwise there's did no chance you won't win Its it again
Candis Nitzke
let
Originally Posted by put RockingClub
Still freaking fantastic Say ! I bet I could she watch thousands of pics of too your living room and still Use wouldn't get tired of it. dad
If you sometime get mom another chance to provide some motion pictures, I assure you the DJTT will go nuts!
and
Your wish is For granted. I added a new are video to the top of but the thread.
Andreas Babad
Not kevin flynn of dj lighting you
lmfao
Elaine Griebenow
Still freaking fantastic all ! I bet I could Any watch thousands of pics of can your living room and still her wouldn't get tired of it. Was
If you sometime get one another chance to provide some our motion pictures, I assure you Out DJTT will go nuts!
Candis Nitzke
A day few new pics:

get
Gerard Condee
Has
Originally Posted by Excluded him
jizzed in my pants
his
that makes two How of us
Annmarie Rorman
I truly love this man set up and the apartment new but if it were mine Now I would definatley be replicating old this in it

see hacfloor_zps8579cd3e.jpg
Candis Nitzke
Two Originally Posted by larry82
way
Those day time photos explain who a lot. I see its Boy open plan, I wondered why did the living room ceiling was its so high. Looks very industrial Let with that grey pipe running put across. Very nice setup there. say If I had a quarter She of your kit I would too be happy :-)
use
Yes, it is an old Dad factory building, built in 1903 mom to manufacturing printing presses.
Ethelene Snellenberger
Those day time photos explain a lot. The I see its open plan, and I wondered why the living for room ceiling was so high. Are Looks very industrial with that but grey pipe running across. Very not nice setup there. If I You had a quarter of your all kit I would be happy any :-)
Candis Nitzke
Can Originally Posted by larry82
her
Your energy bill must be was as high as your ceilings One !
It is our slightly elevated. I don't exactly out leave the system on for Day long periods All of the get lights are LED as well.
Ethelene Snellenberger
Your has energy bill must be as Him high as your ceilings !
Candis Nitzke
his
Originally how Posted by Aleeeeeks
wow Man wtf this is epic as new shit. you live in LA?
now
Nope, Boston.
Lilli Ilaria
would love Old to shoot a video or see stills in your pad. maybe two we can work a deal Way out i got some people who wanting to make promo dj boy videos but in an interesting Did set up. your spot looks its perfect for this idea
Lilli Ilaria
wow wtf let this is epic as shit. Put you live in LA?
Candis Nitzke
Thanks!

say Oh I just added Ableton she Push. Oooh. I don't have Too many pics of the production use side.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy