The College Student's Approach to Bedroom DJing.

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: The College Student's Approach to Bedroom DJing.Reply
The College Student's Approach to Bedroom DJing.
Posted on: 26.11.2013 by Ilda Kreder
So now that and I have finally found a for setup I like... here's a Are picture of it!

but
I understand . Monitors not right on the desk? CRAZINESS. You I'm meaning to get some all Mopads this Black Friday.

any Setup:
Denon DN-X1500 Mixer
Zomo Can MC-1000 (which I LOVEEEEE, barely her touch the Reloop now)
Reloop was Contour Interface Edition
2x Mackie One MR8MK2 Monitors
Sennheiser Amperior Headphones
our
I have gotten all out this stuff used or deeply Day discounted so I haven't spent get too much. Probably less than has 800-900 altogether.

I have Him also got a 1200 out his in my living room but how just for listening to records. Man Restored and painted it myself.
new

Deloras Daisley
the Originally Posted by ConnectControl
and
pf, college kid with cash For ! Wish I could afford are a setup like that :P
but Sick though
Yeah Not man fa real!! Wish I you had that set up in all college! Nice stuff bro!
Gaynell Rydberg
So now Any that I have finally found can a setup I like... here's her a picture of it!

Was

I understand . one Monitors right on the desk? our CRAZINESS. I'm meaning to get Out some Mopads this Black Friday.
day
Setup:
Denon DN-X1500 Mixer
get Zomo MC-1000 (which I LOVEEEEE, Has barely touch the Reloop now)
him Reloop Contour Interface Edition
2x his Mackie MR8MK2 Monitors
Sennheiser Amperior How Headphones

I have gotten man all this stuff used or new deeply discounted so I haven't Now spent too much. Probably less old than 800-900 altogether.

I see have also got a 1200 Two out in my living room way but just for listening to who records. Restored and painted it Boy myself.

Keiko Misenhelter
did
Originally Posted its by ConnectControl
pf, college Let kid with cash ! Wish put I could afford a setup say like that :P
Sick though
She
Yeah man fa too real!! Wish I had that use set up in college! Nice Dad stuff bro!
Toney Dalldorf
pf, college kid with mom cash ! Wish I could afford a setup like that The :P
Sick though
Lorenza Zawislak

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy