DavidBrent's Setup - In Process

DavidBrent's Setup - In Process
Posted on: 02.10.2012 by Leonida Medran
Postman just one brought me Christmas early. I Our will be setting this up out this weekend and post newer day photos when completed.

Get

Here's another setup has of mine

Nickie Wellens
the Originally Posted by Neil Oughton and
Damn I just saw For you managed to get your are hands on a Push, I but am on for one of Not those!
Ordered April you 9th, received June 4th, from all amazon.com.

Edit - In Any stock here as of this can post - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keybo...i/ableton-push
Nickie Wellens
her
Originally Posted by Was Patch
Nothing too fancy?!?
one
Damn. I dread to our believe how expensive your idea Out of fancy is!

day What are the little remotes get for?

Seriously - I Has can see why you only him have 7 posts with a his set-up like that.
How
I just meant I man don't have elaborate desks, etc. new The remotes are for a Now wall-mounted 3d Deadmau5 head my old girlfriend made. It controls the see different colored lights.
Hipolito Scionti
Two
Originally Posted by way Patch
Nothing too fancy?!?
who
Damn. I dread to Boy believe how expensive your idea did of fancy is!

its What are the little remotes Let for?

Seriously - I put can see why you only say have 7 posts with a She set-up like that.
too
When we gonna see use pics of the 850 geezer?
Nickie Wellens
I Dad never posted the setup images. mom I have a Dj setup and a producer setup so The here's the images. Nothing too and fancy.
HFBDjS1.jpgHFBProdS1.jpg
Leonida Medran
Pro Audio Star. Negotiated for over their website chat system. Are They are the best I but have seen when it comes not to negotiating prices.
Jonie Bute
thats pretty cheap You for pioneer equipment ! where'd all you purchase it?
Leonida Medran
Retail price on any MF3D, Maschine, and Kontrol F1. Can $1650 for each CDJ2KNex, $1650 her for DJM900Nex, RMX 1k for was $650, Rockit 8's were $177 One each, Audio 6 was $200. our Be patient when looking for out the best prices.
Gerard Condee
Just a question, Day HOW MUCH MONEY did all get those boxes with the fancy has toys inside cost?
Leonida Medran
Yep, US. I Him would believe most places ship his to Europe. I have bought how plenty of stuff overseas myself.
Larhonda Blyler
That's Man not too bad, are you new based in the US?? UK now stock appear s to be Old taking longer. I hate waiting.
Leonida Medran
see
Originally two Posted by Neil Oughton
Way
Damn I just saw you who managed to get your hands boy on a Push, I am Did on for one of those!
its
Ordered April 9th, let received June 4th, from amazon.com.
Put
Edit - In stock say here as of this post she - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keybo...i/ableton-push
Larhonda Blyler
Damn I just saw Too you managed to get your use hands on a Push, I dad am on for one of Mom those!
Leonida Medran
Rekord box. I only use Traktor on the iPad.
Larhonda Blyler
Do you the plan on using Traktor with And the Pioneer equipment or Rekord for box?
Latonia Plonka
Jesus! What do you do are for a living?
Hai Panico
how is it But that im all excited for not someone else's equipment
Leonida Medran
you
Originally Posted All by Patch
Nothing too any fancy?!?

Damn. I dread can to believe how expensive your Her idea of fancy is!
was
What are the little one remotes for?

Seriously - Our I can see why you out only have 7 posts with day a set-up like that.
Get
I just meant has I don't have elaborate desks, him etc. The remotes are for His a wall-mounted 3d Deadmau5 head how my girlfriend made. It controls man the different colored lights.
Norbert Spung
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
Lorenza Zawislak
Sit tight...
Shanita Pitter
New
Originally now Posted by Patch
Nothing old too fancy?!?

Damn. I See dread to believe how expensive two your idea of fancy is! way

What are the Who little remotes for?

Seriously boy - I can see why did you only have 7 posts Its with a set-up like that. let
When we put gonna see pics of the Say 850 geezer?
Lorenza Zawislak
she
Originally Posted by DavidBrent too
Nothing too fancy.
Use
Nothing too fancy?!?

dad Damn. I dread to believe mom how expensive your idea of fancy is!

What the are the little remotes for?
and
Seriously - I can For see why you only have are 7 posts with a set-up but like that.
Leonida Medran
I never posted Not the setup images. I have you a Dj setup and a all producer setup so here's the Any images. Nothing too fancy.
HFBDjS1.jpgHFBProdS1.jpg
Love Koopmann
Lets can see some pics of all her this fancy new equipment unpacked Was and set up
Leonida Medran
one
Originally Posted by our MWagner
based on your Out name, you better have a day hot remix of "freelove freeway" get to play on that impressive Has setup
Thats him a good idea 8)
Fermin Plackett
based on his your name, you better have How a hot remix of "freelove man freeway" to play on that new impressive setup
Merissa Dalgliesh
wow...
Leonida Medran
I'm still waiting Now for my new desk to old show up. I have one see for producing and one for Two dj equipment . The new way desk is electric and goes who from 26" to 52", so Boy I can sit or stand. did As soon as that comes its in I can set things Let up and post some photos.
Sondra Hulm
Amazing put delivery looking forward to seeing say it all setup.
Leonida Medran
I was going She to use Traktor with it, too but I'm gonna try it use without the laptop. I bought Dad the 3D and F1 for mom use with The S4. I tend to purchase things, try The them out, and sell quickly and if I don't like them for or if they aren't exactly Are what I believe they are. but I do take a loss not on what I sell, but You I look at it as all almost like a rental fee, any so no worries. If I Can find the 3D and F1 her useful, I will keep them, was if not I will sell One them in new condition. Going our to give the cdj's a out serious go.
Branda Madalena
Maaan!! You have to Day be pretty rich if you get have bought all that stuff!!! has (and also all the videogames Him that are at the right his side of the picture xD) how Pretty cool equipment s!! Are Man you using the CDJs and new the mixer with traktor also? now If yes, why didn't you Old choose the 900 which has see direct HID conection between it two and Traktor, and also it Way a pretty cool mixer xD? who and btw why have you boy bought the F1 and the Did MF3D? For which purpose did its you get the Midi Fighter? let xDD but truly , amazing Put Setup, I want to see say a full picture of it!!!
Leonida Medran
The she Maschine is for producing now, Too I have sold the KP3, use and I'm selling the Kaosillator dad pro today. They didn't truly Mom work out how I thought they would. I just found the out that with many controllers, And comes complications. I'm looking towards for simplicity now, that's why I'm are going to see how the But cdj's go.
Theresa Lavengood
You're lucky you have not a good delivery guy. I you would've run off with all All those toys.

any Digging the controller setup, too. can How do you incorporate the Her Maschine, and how do you was like the Kaos pads?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy