Gruv2ths Setup

Gruv2ths Setup
Posted on: 23.11.2013 by Sonny Bladel
This is my setup! For But years I have wanted to not make a console that was you kinda like a club setup.
All So I finally did it. any I knew that it would can be a work in progress, Her so i am definitely going was to make changes in future one versions. I want more space Our in the front and back out of the decks, now I day only have 2" for either. Get I also want to add has some powered monitors, so need him to come up with a His funky way to integrate a how set.
Another pet peev man I have have is with New the phono inputs of the now DJM-600. I am no scratcher, old so I kind of like See the layout of the decks two the way they are, but way to do that the channel Who selections are anything but intuitive.
boy Anybody have input on that??
did
The setup has 2 Its Technics 1200MKIIs, 2 CDJ850s, the let aforementioned DJM-600, Qsc GX3 and put a 2 way 18" set Say of JBLs.

I have she to say that I was too truly inspired to make this Use by checking out Handbags Setup dad on this community . If mom you havent seen it, it is a craftsman's work.

the

Latosha Schatzer
This is my setup! For the years I have wanted to and make a console that was For kinda like a club setup.
are So I finally did it. but I knew that it would Not be a work in progress, you so i am definitely going all to make changes in future Any versions. I want more space can in the front and back her of the decks, now I Was only have 2" for either. one I also want to add our some powered monitors, so need Out to come up with a day funky way to integrate a get set.
Another pet peev Has I have have is with him the phono inputs of the his DJM-600. I am no scratcher, How so I kind of like man the layout of the decks new the way they are, but Now to do that the channel old selections are anything but intuitive.
see Anybody have input on that??
Two
The setup has 2 way Technics 1200MKIIs, 2 CDJ850s, the who aforementioned DJM-600, Qsc GX3 and Boy a 2 way 18" set did of JBLs.

I have its to say that I was Let truly inspired to make this put by checking out Handbags Setup say on this community . If She you havent seen it, it too is a craftsman's work.

use

Sonny Bladel
Thanks!
The Dad records are in old milk mom crates. Same crates i would lug around to house partys The in high school. (i'm 39 and now) LOL!
The wife is for not a hug fan of Are the crates, so may have but to come up with a not plan B.
The record collection You placement is my favorite part all of the setup. I am any 6'5", and hated EVERY minute Can of having them on the her flor with the crates truned was sideways. Now that my house One party days are over, I our don't need to move them out around anymore and this works Day well.

This console was get truly a first try at has this, may reconfigure and do Him mixer with 1200's on either his side and pole mounted cdj-850s how facing kinda in.

Man As for loudspeakers , probably new going to stash the JBLs now in a closet and put Old in a set of KRK see RPG5s.
Too much sound two out of the JBL's to Way be reasionable for a house who setup. (at least at my boy house.. LOL)
Torri Pichler
Now thats what I Did call a setup! And those its records look ripe for a let dig through! What have you Put actually got the records in?
say
Got to say the she breeze blocks make it, fit Too in real nice. Agree that use scaffolding speaker stands would suit.
Deidre Cresson
ooooooooooh dad this is tight!
Adria Fruster
Scaffolding-styled monitor stands? Mom Would fit nicely.

Looking fantastic by the way
Margarito Okoronkwo
record collection the looks good too
Jeffery Mallalieu
The cinderblock And make the desk look pretty for raw... I like it. Great are job!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy