My live setup still in the works.

My live setup still in the works.
Posted on: 19.12.2013 by Nettie Hunton

mom Hello,
We just started playing out this year somewhat newbies The with DJ'ing/Controllerism. This is our and setup, pics are a bit for dark we took stills from Are video but hopefully they are but not that bad. Yes like not we said we are somewhat You newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism however, we all are crazy techies, engineers and any producers of music. We just Can started an online weekly syndicated her radio show @floempireradio.com Mondays 6pm-8pm was The Pretty Hybrid Show it's One about EDM music and we our will be featuring upcoming DJ's out as well. So, reach out Day if you are sounding off get with your mixes and networks. has Let's support each other. Opinions Him good or bad are welcomed his as this is a new how platform for underground talent!

Man
Here's a link to new our first show last monday now on ustream http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41794763
and we Old are on instagram: prettyhybrid
Daisy Mitri

the Hello,
We just started playing and out this year somewhat newbies For with DJ'ing/Controllerism. This is our are setup, pics are a bit but dark we took stills from Not video but hopefully they are you not that bad. Yes like all we said we are somewhat Any newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism however, we can are crazy techies, engineers and her producers of music. We just Was started an online weekly syndicated one radio show @floempireradio.com Mondays 6pm-8pm our The Pretty Hybrid Show it's Out about EDM music and we day will be featuring upcoming DJ's get as well. So, reach out Has if you are sounding off him with your mixes and networks. his Let's support each other. Opinions How good or bad are welcomed man as this is a new new platform for underground talent!

Now
Here's a link to old our first show last monday see on ustream http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41794763
and we Two are on instagram: prettyhybrid
Arthur Eden
nice one way !

p.s fixed who your pics
Nettie Hunton
Thank you yes Boy it is. I believe I did will try and battle the its programming demons with the remix Let decks and try and add put them to the machine as say well oh oh! Any pointers She etc bring them on!
Ana Tehandon
minimalist but too effective, very nice. Is the use maschine mapped to traktor as Dad well?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy