My live setup still in the works.

My live setup still in the works.
Posted on: 19.12.2013 by Daisy Mitri

Hello,
We just started playing out this year somewhat newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism. This is our setup, pics are a bit dark we took stills from video but hopefully they are not that bad. Yes like we said we are somewhat newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism however, we are crazy techies, engineers and producers of music. We just started an online weekly syndicated radio show @floempireradio.com Mondays 6pm-8pm The Pretty Hybrid Show it's about EDM music and we will be featuring upcoming DJ's as well. So, reach out if you are sounding off with your mixes and networks. Let's support each other. Opinions good or bad are welcomed as this is a new platform for underground talent!

Here's a link to our first show last monday on ustream http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41794763
and we are on instagram: prettyhybrid
Daisy Mitri

Hello,
We just started playing out this year somewhat newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism. This is our setup, pics are a bit dark we took stills from video but hopefully they are not that bad. Yes like we said we are somewhat newbies with DJ'ing/Controllerism however, we are crazy techies, engineers and producers of music. We just started an online weekly syndicated radio show @floempireradio.com Mondays 6pm-8pm The Pretty Hybrid Show it's about EDM music and we will be featuring upcoming DJ's as well. So, reach out if you are sounding off with your mixes and networks. Let's support each other. Opinions good or bad are welcomed as this is a new platform for underground talent!

Here's a link to our first show last monday on ustream http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41794763
and we are on instagram: prettyhybrid
Latoria Kavulich
nice one !

p.s fixed your pics
Daisy Mitri
Thank you yes it is. I believe I will try and battle the programming demons with the remix decks and try and add them to the machine as well oh oh! Any pointers etc bring them on!
Alecia Soulliere
minimalist but effective, very nice. Is the maschine mapped to traktor as well?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy