AtakPL's Console

AtakPL's Console
Posted on: 24.12.2013 by Karin Holderby
This boy setup is cool man. You Did are making it work no its matter what! At the end let of the day it's how Put it sounds and not what say you use! Cool masks too she btw.
Tanner Adis
the Originally Posted by maqish
and
i believe they discontinued because For the 3700 came.. apart from are that i would not understand but why either. I love the Not reloop mixer..
the you are good cd players for all mixing however if you plan Any to scratch the cue slip can was horrible hence the release her of the s3700 and s3900 Was which i hear fix this one issue.
Kam Pflughaupt
Hey there! Here's my equipment our :
- Mixer: Reloop IQ2MIDI
Out Quite good mixer, with many day cool features.
Unfortunately - activated get fx circuit generates noise in Has the background, audible when music him is quiet. The other disadvantage his of this unit is that How EQ knob cuts frequencies too man fast. For example: you turn new the knob from 12 to Now 11 o'clock position and the old freq is cut by 50% see rate
The good sides:
Very Two interesting crossfader controlled effects: echo way loop (with lenght adjustment), vinyl who break and some kind of Boy a loop stutter. I like did also the separate fx fader its and input matrix. Input matrix Let allows you to on-the-fly assign put any audio source to A, say B or both channels. It She gives you an opportunity to too clone your audio - you use can play the identical track Dad using 2 channels, apply effects mom on one of them and crossfade between. You can read The more about this feature on and my blog: http://perunsoundz.wordpress.com
- Player: for Denon Dn-HS 5500 with internal Are 80 gb hard disk drive
but This one is perfect! I not love this player. The very You best hybrid dual mp3 player all ever in my opinion. I any can strongly recommend it to Can you. I have no idea her why they discontinued the production was of these units. I play One two track from one deck our and externally mix'em on Reloop out Iq2midi. HS5500 has internal hdd, Day mixing platter, effects, filters, 2 get loops/hot starts and a lot has more!
- Headphones: AKG K81DJ Him - they are not at his the photo, I can strongly how recommend you this headphones - Man they provide very good quality, new loud and clear sound, being now also inexpensive.

Old

see
Originally two Posted by Ollin
Way At the end of the who day it's how it sounds boy and not what you use!
Did
You can check its out the sound here http://soundcloud.com/rhhh
let
///please combine my posts
Put

That was my first say mixer - Korg KM402 - she sweet sound quality, proper EQs. Too Famous kaoss pad FX unit use didn't appeal to me. Apart dad of 3-4 truly good ones, Mom other effects sounded dully in my opinion. Sadly, KM 402 the is not a party monster And - the fader caps and for the faders itself were very are fragile. No matter that my But crossfader stopped working and I not took it out, I sold you the mixer later for a All nice price.

Shery Bergson
This any setup is cool man. You can are making it work no Her matter what! At the end was of the day it's how one it sounds and not what Our you use! Cool masks too out btw.
Narcisa Hamati
day Originally Posted by maqish
Get
i believe they discontinued because has the 3700 came.. apart from him that i would not understand His why either. I love the how reloop mixer..
the man are good cd players for New mixing however if you plan now to scratch the cue slip old was horrible hence the release See of the s3700 and s3900 two which i hear fix this way issue.
Renea Windler
Hey there! Here's my equipment Who :
- Mixer: Reloop IQ2MIDI
boy Quite good mixer, with many did cool features.
Unfortunately - activated Its fx circuit generates noise in let the background, audible when music put is quiet. The other disadvantage Say of this unit is that she EQ knob cuts frequencies too too fast. For example: you turn Use the knob from 12 to dad 11 o'clock position and the mom freq is cut by 50% rate
The good sides:
Very the interesting crossfader controlled effects: echo and loop (with lenght adjustment), vinyl For break and some kind of are a loop stutter. I like but also the separate fx fader Not and input matrix. Input matrix you allows you to on-the-fly assign all any audio source to A, Any B or both channels. It can gives you an opportunity to her clone your audio - you Was can play the identical track one using 2 channels, apply effects our on one of them and Out crossfade between. You can read day more about this feature on get my blog: http://perunsoundz.wordpress.com
- Player: Has Denon Dn-HS 5500 with internal him 80 gb hard disk drive
his This one is perfect! I How love this player. The very man best hybrid dual mp3 player new ever in my opinion. I Now can strongly recommend it to old you. I have no idea see why they discontinued the production Two of these units. I play way two track from one deck who and externally mix'em on Reloop Boy Iq2midi. HS5500 has internal hdd, did mixing platter, effects, filters, 2 its loops/hot starts and a lot Let more!
- Headphones: AKG K81DJ put - they are not at say the photo, I can strongly She recommend you this headphones - too they provide very good quality, use loud and clear sound, being Dad also inexpensive.

mom

Originally The Posted by Ollin
and At the end of the for day it's how it sounds Are and not what you use!
but
You can check not out the sound here http://soundcloud.com/rhhh
You
///please combine my posts
all

That was my first any mixer - Korg KM402 - Can sweet sound quality, proper EQs. her Famous kaoss pad FX unit was didn't appeal to me. Apart One of 3-4 truly good ones, our other effects sounded dully in out my opinion. Sadly, KM 402 Day is not a party monster get - the fader caps and has the faders itself were very Him fragile. No matter that my his crossfader stopped working and I how took it out, I sold Man the mixer later for a new nice price.

Ginette Lubow
That now is an excellent setup man. Old The pics are nice.
Danica Glowski
i believe see they discontinued because the 3700 two came.. apart from that i Way would not understand why either. who I love the reloop mixer..

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy