CARL CRAIG

CARL CRAIG
    Rank:110
    Genre:Techno
    Location:Detroit, MI, United States
110 official dj-rankings.com

United States


us

Summary


carl craig is an outstanding DJ who has proven a succesful brand on the international scene

carl craig is performing within the field of Techno music and is ranked 110 on the official DJ rankings list (www.djrankings.org).

If you want to read more about carl craig you can click on the WIKI or BIOGRAPHY tab above.

Sounds

Tweets

carl craig 7 hours ago:
9 out of 10 times this is how government policies are made https://t.co/47XIS6guwc
carl craig 12 hours ago:
RT @planetedetroit: ATTENTION C2 FANS IN FRANCE: Carl Craig is NOT performing at "Festival L'abbaye Music’Art" in Marseilles. The festival…
carl craig 16 hours ago:
@matthewdear @ghostly I guessed it was Wham!
carl craig 21 hours ago:
@sxonidos Dirty Mind
carl craig 21 hours ago:
@TheDossOne It’s now known where ur mind is😆
carl craig 21 hours ago:
@ChuckDannon The Barry’s are included in the 90%. The other 10% wld be John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Sun Ra, etc
carl craig 22 hours ago:
9 out of 10 times this is how your favorite club anthem was made https://t.co/vbStfcw5Be
carl craig 22 hours ago:
9 our of 10 times this is how your favorite song was made https://t.co/ENXS2k7KWZ
carl craig 1 day ago:
@tommiesunshine Wld be a great addition to the series! I’m glad to see scenes of @laurentgarnier and… https://t.co/dC7XB5wid5
carl craig 1 day ago:
@altopalomusic @pitchfork Yes. It reminds me of Tortoise
carl craig 1 day ago:
@pitchfork @altopalomusic Jazz, Funk and Soul??? I don’t hear any of those styles at all. I take Funk very seriousl… https://t.co/EC40P3ufy9
carl craig 1 day ago:
RT @MontreuxJazz: 🏔 POLARIS GOES TO MONTREUX 🌴 For the closing night, the Montreux Jazz Lab gains some altitude with a vertiginous lineup s…
carl craig 1 day ago:
RT @planetedetroit: .@Jon_Dixon_UR provides a very special guest mix for @Thristian‘s latest Global Roots show on @WorldwideFM https://t.c…
carl craig 2 days ago:
@feelyngreat Heartbreaking Our own children are abused by the system so there’s no hope these new children
carl craig 2 days ago:
Glad to see brother @djspinna outta that damn hospital bed! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 https://t.co/DWvRMhUuGD
carl craig 2 days ago:
RT @tailoredmusic_: Interview: @carlcraignet Kinetic Energy https://t.co/ForQkyVprs https://t.co/dyA8tr0B9z
carl craig 3 days ago:
@tommiesunshine nice interview with Alfredo! Schoolin these fools 🤙🏽
carl craig 3 days ago:
RT @residentadvisor: Australia's Strawberry Fields festival celebrates its tenth anniversary this November with @carlcraignet, @pearsonsoun…
carl craig 3 days ago:
I need Twitter rehab
carl craig 3 days ago:
Jeff Mills has been a major inspiration to Detroit music makers since 1984. Arguably his impact as the Wizard is as… https://t.co/t95wgnYlJu

Find a DJ

Rate DJ logo

CARL CRAIG

Rate carl craig's logo or comment

DJ SERVICES

Followers

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy